Our relationship with Pershing offers representatives access to NetX360, Pershing’s revolutionary technology platform providing the tools needed to manage clients’ accounts, deliver first-rate service, and develop new sales and revenue opportunities.
A clearing house is a financial institution that provides clearing and settlement services for financial and securities transactions.
Pershing has been a leading global provider of financial business solutions for 75 years, and serves many of the world's most respected financial organizations. In addition to SIPC protection, accounts held at Pershing have coverage in excess of SIPC limits through Lloyd’s of London.
Tools available through Pershing include:
- NetX360 - Pershing’s revolutionary technology platform providing the tools needed to manage clients’ accounts, deliver first-rate service, and develop new sales and revenue opportunities. netx360 offers one complete solution to efficiently manage your entire business, whether commission or fee-based.
- NetXInvestor - - Pershing's updated client access site with full, clean functionality, intuitive layout, and redesigned feature layout.
- MyTaxHandbook - Pershing's information website, updated in first quarter with the current tax guide, to help you and your tax professional.
Products and services available through Pershing include:
- Mutual Funds
- Stocks and Bonds, Fixed Income Products
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Consolidated Brokerage Accounts
- Specialized Investments (REITs, UITs)
- Life, Long-Term Care, and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plans: IRA, 401(k), SIMPLE, SEP
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Development
- Fee-Based Programs*
- Advanced Small Business Solutions
Plus, Pershing technology allows individual investors on-line access to their accounts, at their convenience – anytime, 24/7.
Please contact GWN Securities for more information via the Contact Us page.
Stock, bond and mutual fund prices fluctuate and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than your original investment.
For more complete information and to carefully consider the securities offered, including your investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses and fees, please request a prospectus from your GWN Registered Representative. Please read it carefully before you invest or send money.